The Women’s Center is a dedicated building at CAMPV (Community Assisting Military Personnel and Veterans) for women who are currently serving in the Armed Forces, including Reserve, Guard, military spouses, dependents, and Veterans. Children are welcome.
“Honoring the Path of Women Veterans,” Our Place directly provides and connects women to services and resources to help them transition from military to civilian life and to the range of services available to them at any stage of current military service or veteran life. Programs and services include:
- Meet & Greet– Changes coming!
- Healthy Living– Natural Health/Holistic Medicine every 3rd Saturday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Veteran’s Therapist– (Located in our Resource Center)- Specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy, cognitive processing therapy, and EMDR therapy. Counseling is provided for individuals experiencing PTSD, TBI, sexual trauma, depression, anxiety, and family/marital issues. Please apply for services directly through the Andrews Center.
Sarah’s Massage in the Women’s Center
- All-day Monday and Friday
- Afternoons Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s.
- 60 Minute Massage-$70
- 90 Minute Massage- $90
- 120 Minute Massage- $130
- Call Sarah at 903.504.1205 to schedule an appointment.
- MST Counseling
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Playground
- Women’s Self-Defense Training
We are calling on women who are active duty, guard, reserve, military spouses, dependents, and Veterans to tell us what they want to see at Our Place.
- Contact Yvonne Munn at 903.566.1010 EXT. 1114 Cell. 903.393.8400 or email at [email protected]
- If you would like to learn more about the Women’s Fund of Smith County please click on the Icon below.